Posted by Dennis Knapp - Earth From Space


.





 [ISS Time-lapse In 4K]



Up, into space!Published on Nov 23, 2015


This video created from 66 182 photos taken during expeditions to the International Space Station (ISS). I tried very hard so you can see our Earth as did the astronauts see from the ISS portholes, and even in 4K resolution. I hope that my work was not done in vain. Yes, I know I'm not the pioneer in making this type of video, a lot of people did them, but I think no one has yet tried to create a half-hour time-lapse videos in 4K resolution. Hope you like it! All the music will be below in the description. Pleasant viewing!


List of used music: 0:00 – 5:53 : Blackmill - Rain 5:54 – 10:27 : Blackmill - Lucid Truth 10:28 – 16:39 : Blackmill Ft. Veela – Life 16:40 – 22:28 : Blackmill - The Light 22:29 – 27:24 : Blackmill - City Lights 27:25 – 32:17 : Blackmill - Journey`s End

No comments:

Post a Comment